06 December 2009

A new chapter in life

Hey people.Sorry for not updating my blog that much now.This is because I just did a Facebook profile and now I am addicted to it.I never thought that facebook would be so much fun.I also joined facebook to repair my relationships with some people that i am not friends with.And luckily,now i have more friends than ever on Facebook.This week was just an boring old week.I stayed home,eat,bath,watch tv sleep and repeating the same thing again and again till Saturday.I went to Alor Setar on Sunday cause my dad had to do his Baju Melayu for my cousin's wedding which is on 18th December.On Saturday,I WATCHED NEW MOONNNN!But i was so upset and angry bout one thing.I went to watch New Moon not with my friends but with my kpochi father!><.It was so embarassing going to the movies and watching the movie that i always wanted to watch with my dad.He was sleeping,snoring,eating hot dog that smells like *toot* and threw a fit when we got out of the cinema.He said that the movie was super lame and boring,and that it was so slow that it was totally meant for teenagers only.YA THINK?!

But i do agree with him one thing.IT WAS BORING.*Yawn*.But still,i like the way of how the story were and i rate that movie 3/5.Yup yup.Next time,i am gonna watch it with Wan Dania.Maybe lah...Not sure yet cause she say that she has plans and she is not sure that she is free or not but she told me that she really wanna go out with me since we have never seen each other in a long time.I miss her.I SAYANG YOU LAH,BABI.haha.But now we are just friends cause my babi is already taken so kudos to her.Yet,i am single.*Sigh*.

Well at least i am not so despreate to get a boyfriend like some people.But now and next year,i am a whole different person cause i have to score for PMR.I have already bought all the revision book for next year so that i am prepared.The weird part bout my new chapter in life is that,i am excited bout studying.Freak.I don't know why but maybe that is a sign or something.Well,at least i have the determination to succeed next year.I was really dissapointed that i have to still remain in second class but what to do.I just hope things could change next year.I see a bright future so who knows...Maybe i will succeed i life.I wish you guys all the best too.

Bye....XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment