30 November 2009

A heck of a week


I totally enjoyed this week cause I had so much activity going on and I don't feel bored like everybody else.Yay.First week of holiday,my friends came over to my house to hangout.Anis,Raihana,Adawiyah and Najiha was there.We had a blast and it all went pretty well.We played monopoly and watched Titanic and eat.Haha.When we came down to have lunch,my dining table was filled with food but then after we ate it was all gone!Haha.They said my dish was really yummy and they were thrilled to eat it.
After we ate,we head back to our room to continue our game of monopoly.We talked about a lot of things like the latest gossips,people that they saw during the holidays and obviously you can't shut a gossip's mouth like Anis.Actually,Pavenjeet was suppose to come to my house too but unfortunately,I called her and she told me that she had some guest came over to her house so she can't make it.It's ok Paven.You can come next time.^^
This is me and Najiha in my room.I got a bad hair day so I think you noticed.
At 5 we went to the park near my house.While walking they asked me whether do I come to that park often and I said no.They were shocked to know that I only go to that park only once every year.Guess that shows that I don't go out that much.Sorry.But we went there and we played on the swing and everything but again unfortunately it was raining.
At 6 they went back home with Adawiyah's dad driving them.I told them that maybe we can hangout someday again and hope to see them at school during the holidays when I go to buy books for next year.
On Wednesday,my family went to kl.It was luckily a 2 hour drive cause my dad drives like a race car.We reached there at 6.30.The next day my cousin,me,daddy and mummy went to 1 Utama.We shoped till we drop there cause there were so much stuff to buy.I bought stuffs from Kitschen,Zara and Forever 21.My mum and cousin also bought some stuffs and we ate lunch my most favourite place in the world:T.G.I Fridays'!!!
The next day was Raya Haji so we went to m beloved,rich,kind uncle's house at USJ 5.His house was a 10 million dolar bungalow and it is gorgeous.He have like 5 cars which are mostly the most expensive car you can ever get.Like Jaguar,Rolls Royce and my personal favourite a Bently ladies and gentlemen.Haha.He had a Kenduri there so I spent time with my cousins who came.
This is the front view of his house.Isn't it gorgeous??
Me and my cousin Teyra
Ateyca and Acik
The next day he invited us to go to his private resort in Janda Baik.That resort is called Aman Rimba and he extremely likes the theme of nature.He decorated it with a floral theme and it is also super faboulous!!Now that is how the rich people role.
This is my suite at Aman Rimba.I also wanna say that my uncle also welcomes my friends to go there and spent a night or two there.Guys!!IPlease tell me if you are free to follow me to Aman Rimba!!It would be so much fun!!It is free!!
The next day we went to Pavilion cause my uncle wanted us to look at his new penthouse.Before that,my mum stoped at Gucci to buy a handbag.But she din't cause she said the designs were ugly.I totally agree.
We had supper at Terpanyakis' which is a Japanese restaurant if you guys aren't familiar with.But I like Sushi better.
Me and Teyra
After having supper,my uncle took us to the 42nd floor to witness his beautiful penthouse.It was super cool and marvelous!!!It had the floral theme and it is completely glass windowed.Down here is the view that we get from the penthouse.---->

This is part of the setting inside the penthouse.I love it so much cause it is what I wanted for my house in the future!Imagine you are single and living inside this house with a stunning view of kl and you can have a party here!How's that for a rich life???
Me standing at the balcony.Actually I was freaking scared cause it was really high up and my legs were shaking!
Look at my cousin Ateyca's face when she is scared of heights.She was also holding her knees!HAHA
There was also another penthouse beside us
Inside the penthouse
That's all for my week of holidays,guys!
See ya!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment