13 December 2009

Tick Tock

Me and Zul
"Study Hard,Play Hard".That is what I call a death note.My mum has been blabbing to me bout how am I gonna survive next year.Whoa.I just wanna say to her:"It looks like as if you are gonna see me dead wearing my school uniform and at the stroke of 12 midnight,you are gonna move on with your life".Like thats any help.I barely can even past last year's test and now she is asking me to do this to do that like I am a machine?God.Today I just bath my cat Debu in the bathroom.She was awfully dirty so my mum(again) ask me to bath her.Now my cat smells like peach.Kudos.My parents.What could I say about that.I love them dearly but it seems like they don't trust me at all.Na ah.We went to Sunway on Saturday and I saw Ho Yi Ming,people!She is the most blind and deaf person that I have ever met.

So we ate lunch at Nandos' which is my mum's favourite place and we talked bout family,relatives and bla bla bla.Then suddenly out of the blue,my dad brought up the worst topic you could ever get.Which is:BOYS.He talks about my cousins on my mum's side which I can say I really don't wanna evd up like them.They are sooooo stupid.Seriously.They have boyfriends since they were 13 and they are addicted to their phone.They are broke and the mum of my two cousins which is my mum's sister is so gullable.She just like:ya sure go wild.What?!She gives too much freedom to them until some bad things happen.And of course.If they don't have money they will ask from my mum and dad.The mother keeps on calling my mum and complaining bout her disordered life and what so and its getting on my parents nerves and me.And she keeps begging my mum to give our Ford Escape to her but listen here women:No!Stop this shit.

The dad is a local camera man who only earns about 4000 bucks a month a they are surviving in kl.They are seriously bimbos.They are poor.But the daughters act like they are so rich but in reality they are so poor.And the mum is such a show off!They dad is a cool person where as the daughters and the two ugly sisters they are the bitches.Well I got to go.I am having a nervous breakdown and now I am going to watch 'The Blind Side'.

See ya,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment