11 September 2009

It's your birthday

This week I could name it the worst week ever!!!Not only did I got a bad result in class,which I got number 8 which is really really bad!!!IMy love got turned down again!!!!BULLSHIT!!!!I have already told the person codename,MONKEY that I can't stand people around me tellin me that we are perfect for each other and I bet you know yourself that you also knew that:I AM THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS WORLD THAT KNOW
AND UNDERSTANDS YOU!!!!I am awfully pissed when you just simply buat tak tahu yang I ni ment for you!!Please don't tell me that after being sisters for over 4 DAMN FUCKING YEARS!!!!,you don't even realized how much pain,struggle that I have to deal with you to keep both of our relation ship safe!

Trust me.Now you want to couple with that form 5 girl,DREAM ON!!!I have already told you that I sumpah you that this doesn't work out kan??I bet it won't!!!First with SPONGEBOB now this???Please lah!!Your friends pun cakap that last time with spongebob din't work out,now you want to make a hesitate decision???GOSH!!!I also don't know sometimes where do you put your brain.I go through BLOOD and TEARS for you but you din't even appreciate it.Whatever.Now,since you took me back as your sister,I am okay.But,I have already made a promise to myself.Since you din't give me a chance to be your special one,WHY SHOULD I????

I decided to couple with the person you so called BABI BESAR.I'm sorry.Look.I still love you no matter what.I appreciate you.I do.I don't ever regret doing al the sacrifices for you.I never will.It's never to late.I am writing all this because I am depressed that this could happen to me again.It's just dissapointing,dude.Seriously.But now,I will still stand by you.We will go through the troubled times again just like we use to.So,thank you.

BYE.=(
TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY,YA'LL!!
ONE WEEK MORE TO RAYA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment