04 September 2009

Bounce



I cried yesterday from like after sahur until like 11 in the afternoon because I was so devastated after my mum told me that I could not enter the X CREW ANYMORE!!!She was blabbing about it is effecting my exam and yadda yadda yadda.In my mind was like Shut the Mother Fucking Up!!!!!!This time our teacher told us that we have an event coming up on September 26 at a hotel called Berjaya Hotel.She said it is in Penang.Uuurrgghh.Can't she stop with the you guys are just gonna perform at penang thing???*Sigh*.

So this time it was a big deal because guess what????We are gonna perform in front of Sultan Pahang ,people!!!!!Of course its a major deal for us to perform in front of a royal family!!!We were all like this is a GOLDEN CHANCE for us.But sadly,I CAN'T BE A PART OF IT!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!My name will not be called to receive any certificate or anyhting.Aaaarrrgghhh!I'm am turning crazy.

But,jestinna gave me a suggestion.She said that she or I should ask our teacher to talk to my mum about this.Yes.That could actually work.Since we already got the invitations to the gig and this only comes like once every 5 years,I bet its gonna work out!*Fingers cross*.I really wanted this and I hope this plan works.

2 weeks more to RAYA!!!
PS:My birthday is on 13th September
bye.=D

No comments:

Post a Comment