17 September 2009

Hometown

All my cousins on ma dad's side.For now.:)

Obviously tomorrow is like the last day of puasa and I will be heading back to my hometown Alor Setar and all my cousins will be there which will be so much F-U-N!!!!!.I can't wait to see them cause they have never seen me being so matured and grown up like last time cause I am the ONLY GIRL on my dad's side that is like in high school.And the coolest.Lols.Also because it is RAYA AND I CAN WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT!!Hahahaahaha.My grandma cooks the most delicious food in the world and gosh,I JUST CAN'T WAIT.Super Duper excited lah this year.I pun tak tahu why.

The worst part about this raya is that I have to go to KELANTAN!!!Oh man..I seriously don't know what to expect when I go to Kelantan.Some of my friends say that as soon as i reached there,I have to put on a tudung.Are you trippin???No way i hell I am gonna wear a tudung just because I am in another state!!WHATEVER!!!WHO CARES???Luckily my cousins are coming with me to Kelantan.Teyra and Ateyca.Phheeww.Because I have to go to Kelantan,I have to miss my gig at Hotel Berjaya!!!!Fuck man!!!I will totally regret this for my whole life.My mum don't know how pissed I am when I got to know hat I can't go to perform my gig.

Well,what to do.FAMILY comes first.I have to negotiate what my parents said.Eventhough it felt so B-A-D!!Look on the bright side,I get to spend time with my cousin and meet my mom's uncle in 10 YEARS..

bye.
Selamat hari raya.

No comments:

Post a Comment