27 August 2009

Meowwss.

*Yawns*.Oh my god,it is terribly boring at home.Aaaarrrrggghhhh.Nothing to do rather than watching MTV,go online,playing the Wii playing with Morty,Lily,Joe,Lucky,Spotty,Siti,Muffin,Zoe (my cats),IT IS SO BORING,PEOPLE!!!!!!!!The pic above is my cousin's cat BUBU. Puurrrrsian...Seriously I have completely nothing to do.And the rain adds on to the mood.

I have also notice that after Toby died,it has always been raining.*Sigh*.Bummer.Speaking of Toby,my mum keeps on saying that Toby is wet outside since he is buried outside.Thanks alot mum.You just bring Joy in the family.*sarcastic*.But,i always pray to god that he is innocent and I hope he will be placed at a better place than here.Hurrrmmm.I wonder how is it like to be in heaven.i bet its a BLAST.I always message with my friend,Wan Dania and last night we were talking bout FOOD.She told me that she cooked Cheesy Italiano Sandwich.Trust me.If you want to cook this you better need some help from professionals.

Since she so into cooking,she keeps saying that she is Jamie Oliver Junior.Akward.Yup.Her dad loved the sandwich so much that she said she wanna make more.I told he that I could make Cupcakes.I seriously can,people.My grandma taught me.It taste like haven.Ok now my stomach is growling.Haha.I am not the kinda person you wanna cook with.I can only do Cupcakes,Eggs and lets not forget Maggie.hahaha.Sorry.But if you want me to taste the food,it will be my honour.I trumendously eat a lot.Yup2.Eventhough the people who know me see me as a slim,thin and gorgeous girl,(jk) I just can't stop eating.Especially western food.Yum3.

Bye
Bored
=P

No comments:

Post a Comment