26 August 2009

Toby ='(

Isn't he adorable
Toby on the pillow

The pictures above is my kitten Toby that had died yesterday due to a car accident.It is hard for me to write this about him because we loved him so so much that we just couldn't let go of him.We miss him awfully much.
He was just only about 1 month old when he was still alive.He was born last month from my other female cat Spotty.The weird part was that he was born alone.Only one kitten came out of Spotty's stomach and it was Toby.

That is a very rare case for a cat to give birth to only one kitten.Bizarre.However,we just take Toby as he is.We know that he is very lonely since he had no brother or sister to play with.Luckily,we have 8 other cats which are not so big and not so small for their size and age.He will always play with them every single day because he is very playful.The last time we saw him was the night before he died when he came up stairs to play.He was as playful as a monkey.He was as cheerful as a kid.He was lovable like a baby.*Crying*.

Yesterday morning,my brother woke me up and said that my mum called before she went to work and when she was just further away from the house to post a mail at the mailbox and we could still see her car.She said that she saw a motorcycle through her car mirror behind her trying to escaped and avoiding something.She saw the kitten was shaking in pain and thought it was Toby but she din't think it was because Toby would never ever go that far from the house to play.So she called because she just suspected that it was Toby.Me,my maid and my brother went out there to search whether it is Toby or not.Suddenly,I scream i fear as I saw Toby lying down on the middle of the street with the face completely torned out.We rushed there and it was comfirmed that it was TOBY.We cried o the spot.

I can't bear to look at him because his face was completely torn out while my maid was carrying him to be burried.His eyes were hanging out and it just makes me more sick to my gut.My maid burried TOBY outside of the house and I went inside to call my mum to tell about the tragedy that hit TOBY.While talking to her on the phone,she cried instantly and kept thinking it was her fault because she taught that she had killed Toby because she taught that he was in her car tyre or something.I told her to calm down and tell her it doesn't make sense.The reason being is because only his face was torn out.His body was perfect.We buried him and that night it was raining.Mu mum said poor Toby who is cold outside.After breaking fast,my family mourns as the lost of Toby.My mum took pictures of him and my mum reminded me.She said:Don't ever take pictures of your cat like the old saying because you take pictures to keep it as a memory.Soon,it will really turn into a memory.
I take note of that because everytime we took pictures of our previous cats,most of them are gone or had died.Till now,I summoned to all of you.Don't ever take pictures of your pet.It will be a memory you will never forget.

TOBY
JUNE 2009-AUGUST 2009
R.I.P
REST IN PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment