04 November 2009

The Other Boleyn Girl

Oh god....I miss this bitch so much.The last time
I saw her was when we were having the Kelantan trip.
Look at how creative she is to do this????
Damn it.Look at these two.Adorable.
No offence........
Betrayal...That word is in my dictionary the whole time this week.I feel that I have lack of self-confidence and its eating me.The people around me treats me as if I am the ugly duckling of the school.I am fed up with all this crap and its just STUPID.My own friends which I know since they were still learning ABC's turn against me after everything that I did for them.That blew a time bomb in me and I went "kaboom".I let go of it on front of them and from that moment I was known as the "Other Boleyn Girl".I was used and this pulls my self-estim down.Whatever.Let's forget about it and move on with our lives.This incident is not the end of the world for cryin' out loud.My moto in life is:Live your life to the fullest like there is no tomorrow.

So this week was exam week and I so happy cause the first week of exam is already over and starting from tomorrow,its last week of exam,baby!The teachers this time was kinda stupid in way cause the make each day in the week only one subject and one paper.I hate it.You have gotta be kidding me.Two weeks exam??God.These week was also a fun week.Now I always sleep at 1 am and watch late movies.Last time I watched 27 Dresses and that movie is really a favourite.I like the part where Katherine Heighl in the movie shouted all the bad words behind the night club and she doesn't realize that there was a anniversary party in front of it.Oh ya.And also the part where she said qoute:"Oh god.Now I feel like my favourite song is written about a sandwhich".*Laugh*.That strucks me everytime.

Yesterday,I went shopping with mum and dad to Queensbay.I bought a few things like Topshop dress,MNG bag,and a few T-shirts.My mum shops the most.Yesterday,we spend like how many thousands on her clothes and mine of course.But trust me.Her's is more.After finish shopping in Queensbay,I went and cut my hair.My beautiful long fringe in front has been cut straight.Tomorrow you can see it.

See ya,bye.

2 comments: