29 October 2009

Waiting On the World To Change

The most gorgeous women of all time.......
Audrey Hepburn
The next week of school is exam week and I am super excited and super scared to death at the same time.It's just kinda primitive.I am working my ass off as I said in my previous blogs that I am gonna score A's for my test.(Fingers cross).Now I am having trouble with my ipod.Why you ask?Well,its because my cousin put songs from his iTunes to mine from his'.I got all the latest tunes now to be sync into my ipod.But unfortunately,I cant cause I am syncing with another iTunes profile.Bullshit.Whatever.That's not important.
The reason why I placed that beautiful,bodacious and flawless women up there is because just a few hours ago I went to SSF to buy some stuffs.When I went to the 1rst floor it was the picture section.Suddenly when I was snooping around that section,I saw the most beautiful pictures of AUDREY HEPBURN!The pictures were super classic and with her stunning beauty I just can't stop looking at it and at the same time asking my dad to hung her pictures in my room after my room is done with the wallpaper.My wallpapers is black and white and the pics are are black and white so its perfecto!(chuckles).
My friends are gonna be super jealous when they get into my room and see how stylish it is.Especially you,Munira!(laugh).Oh ya!And my cousin too.She keeps on telling me that her room in her house which is in KL is so dull and boring not like her friends' room.So that explains everything.She will be soooooo jealous,baby!After exam me and Munira decided to go watch This Is It:Micheal Jackson.Since the time of screening is during exam week we can't go.So,to make things easier in life,we will go and watch it at the final day of screening.Kudos!


Got to go
See ya,guys..
Good luck for exam!

No comments:

Post a Comment