21 November 2009

2 is better than 1



This week was one of the best and worst week ever.The best part was that it is school holiday,I got a new phone,and had my room completely transform to a grown up room.I love it so much.One of the "new" features of my room is the flower pictures hung on the wall.And also totally new wallpaper.I din't know till now that just for the wallpaper it cost my daddy around RM3000.Whoa.
I also had Audrey Hepburn pictures hung and now my room transformed from a pink 3 year old room to a classy stylish teenager lounge.It's super cool.Yesterday,I went to SSF to get some stuffs for the house and my brother and I took a few pictures.He is just into taking pictures but not being in it.But I forced him.(laugh).Oh ya.My house is maybe having a "kenduri" in December in celebration of our new house.I'll keep you guys informed on it.My mu completely wants our house to be 'WHITE'.I mean it.'WHITE'.Can you imagine?.

MNG Bag.Roxy shirt.Roxy jeans.My fav
After a few hours I went home and saw a whole new look of our house.It was amazing what do these guys do to make a beautiful home.I also was running upstairs like a child wanting to see what she got for christmas and saw my room!I was jumping and jumping and jumping and stopped.Haha.
Can't wait till my friends come over tomorrow and hang out!I bet it's gonna be so much fun.Well see ya,guys.

Bye....
See ya,wouldn't wann be ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment