15 October 2009

Regret???Shit!


I don't know why but I am really starting to feel regret.God.Its the worse feeling ever!Ok.Did you guys watch Gossip Girl last Tuesday at 8tv??Well,I watched it and omg its one of the best episodes ever.Fine,so then there was one scene that Nate kissed Vanessa a.k.a Chase Crawford and I don't know what was Vanessa's character real name was(laugh) and it was so so so EVIL,ROMANTIC,JEALOUS, and of course LA-LA-LOVE!!!It reminded me of that moment.That moment when I got strucked by Deja'vu and I have already told myself that I would let this go but I can't!!!Help me.

Starting from that scene I started to like remember back the memories that we share and everything!How could I deal with this.It's pathetic right?I know.Duhh.Whatver.I am just super lucky that this person doesn't have a blog.Or not.....

(SCARY MUSIC)
HAHA.
SEE YA,GUYS.
I'LL KEEP POSTING.
AND OH YA,
HAPPY DEEPAVALI!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment