28 September 2009

Back to school!



After my trip to Kelantan I knew one thing from the beginning:I REGRET GOING THERE!!!All my mum's osociates are so kampung,filthy,and ewwww they need to take care of their personal hygene!!Period!!Obviously I also din't understand a single word of Kelantan.They speak like Japanese people.Fast and alot and weird.

But WHATEVER!!Now my mission is to go back to school and study my ass off cause I have set in my mind and heart that I have to score 10 a's for my final exam.I am seriously working hard on it.Oh ya.I forgot.My raya was super faboulous at Kedah but tragic in Kelantan as I said just now.I also found out that my cousin have a crush on me.whoot whoot.Haha.This year I got loike more then 300 bucks for my duit raya.Yippie!

We all celebrate as usual and everything turn out fun and all.
BYE.
BLOG YA MORE.
=D


No comments:

Post a Comment